To the Editor:
Former Governor Lodge dedicated the Milford High School Auditorium to Milford's Veterans in 1951, yet in 2013 the word veteran's over the inscription auditorium is absent still. The name change was approved by the Building Committee, Board of Education, and the Town Council. One would think that one of the approval authorities would have proposed appropriate identification for an officially named building. It is therefore up to others to act in this matter some six decades later.