The National Weather Service is predicting a 20% chance of snow Friday, and a 40% chance on Sunday as December rolls on to the first day of winter. Thursday afternoon remains partly sunny, clearing Thursday night with a low around 29 degrees. On Friday, there is a 20% chance of snow before 3 p.m. Then mostly sunny, with a high near 39. It drops to 27 degrees Friday night. On Saturday, it will be mostly sunny with a high near 37 — then dropping to 29 at night. On Sunday, there will be a 40% chance of snow after 4 p.m. The chance of snow continues before 10 p.m. Sunday night, with rain and snow likely between 10 and 2 a.m. Monday morning. The low temperature will be about 36 and the chance of precipitation will be 60%. On Monday, there is rain likely, mainly before 3 p.m. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 45. Chance of precipitation is 60%.