Volunteer jobs available at Milford Library
MILFORD >> The Friends of Milford Library, a volunteer nonprofit, is looking for help.
The organization supports library programs and activities that are not in the city budget.
• Friends Table, volunteer two hours a week greeting library patrons.
• Oral History Project, lend research or technical expertise to video project.
• Scholarship and Book Award Project, work with high schools in helping choose award winners.
• Public relations, clip and keep track of Friends press coverage.
• Welcome to Milford, gather contents from organizations and assemble packets.
• Friday with Friends, plan and organize events and trips, bake refreshments for programs.
To learn more about the Friends or to apply, visit www.milfordlibrary.org and click on the link for Friends of the Milford Library.
Check out Friends at https://www.facebook.com/MilfordPublicLibraryCT/, or email@example.com.