With rain in the forecast for Friday, Milford officials are watching the weather reports and will decide this afternoon if they will postpone Friday’s fireworks and Kickoff to Summer celebration until next Friday, July 8.
“At the present time, the weather does not look good for tomorrow’s event,” event Chairman Dan Worroll said in an email Thursday morning. “I will be in contact with the fireworks company at 4 p.m. today. A decision on whether to go or postpone until July 8th will be made at that time.”

Check back later today for the decision.