City seeks photos to decorate train station
The City of Milford and the Milford Arts Council are asking Milford residents to submit iconic photographs of Milford for use at the Milford Train Station.
Currently, flyers and tape litter the blank kiosks but soon the space will be filled with photos of Milford, a community board as well as a map of Milford.
“We look forward to platform enhancements, made all the better by local photographers and thank the Department of Transportation for its support. This beautification project will be a great invitation to those who pass by Milford on the train,” said Julie Nash, economic and community development director.
• Submit six photos each.
• Deadline for photos is Aug. 22 at 5 p.m.
• Photo must be at least 300 DPI.
• Final photos will be 48x124, 85x92 and 16x96.
• Photos should be indicative of Milford.
• Submit to Paige Miglio at firstname.lastname@example.org and Julie Nash at email@example.com.
For information contact Paige Miglio at 203-878-6647 or Julie Nash at 203-783-3230.