Pilot light causes short evacuation at Live Oaks School Tuesday

A minor incident involving a stove pilot light in the cafeteria at Live Oaks School required a short evacuation of the building Tuesday afternoon.

The Milford Fire and Police Departments were called to the scene, and have completed their work. They have reopened the building and students and staff are back inside.

“The students and staff were safe and calm throughout the entire incident,” school officials said.

 

About author

By participating in the comments section of this site you are agreeing to our Privacy Policy and User Agreement

© HAN Network. All rights reserved. Milford Mirror, 1000 Bridgeport Avenue, Shelton, CT 06484

Designed by WPSHOWER

Powered by WordPress