Features
Members of the Milford Arts Council Permanent Art Committee, Gayle Caro and Marion Morra, begin cleaning the Charles Island murals.

Murals of Charles Island in the 1800s being restored

Murals that once decorated the Pier II Restaurant on Naugatuck Avenue are being restored as part of a city mural project.

Milford will be restoring some of its WPA murals. The murals were commissioned in the 1930s.

Depression-era mural will be restored and displayed at library

A large fragment of the mural called “They Shall Pass This Way But Once,” which for nearly 40 years hung in the entrance to the Central Grammar School on West River Street, will be restored and hung on a prominent wall in the Milford Public Library.

Food, beer, live music and dancing featured at this year's Irish Festival.

Annual Irish Festival brings culture, music, food and more in September

The Irish Heritage Society of Milford will host its 9th Annual Irish Festival on Sept….

The mini replica of the First United Church of Christ sits downtown, in front of the actual church.

Permanent site needed for historic First United Church replica

The First United Church of Christ Congregational that sits today in downtown Milford, across from the Parsons Complex and the City Hall duck pond, is the third meetinghouse and was built in the 1800s.

© Hersam Acorn. All rights reserved. Milford Mirror, 1000 Bridgeport Avenue, Shelton, CT 06484

Designed by WPSHOWER

Powered by WordPress